Grammophon Acoustic Project - Grammophon Acoustic Project mp3 flac
- Album: Grammophon Acoustic Project
- MP3: 1150 mb | FLAC: 1572 mb
- Released: 2017
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 321
- Format: VOC VQF MP1 ASF AA VOX AU
Grammophon Acoustic Project. Typically replies within a few hours. Contact Grammophon Acoustic Project on Messenger.
Producer, Arranged By – Grammophon Acoustic Project. Recorded By – Andreas Prochatschek (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10), Doc Rhodes (tracks: 5, 11). Notes. Total Playing Time: 48:30. Rights Society: austromechana.
ACOUSTIC PROJECT Contento. Grammophon acoustic project. Free Download Grammophon Acoustic Project - Grammophon Acoustic Project. Related Tracks or Albums.
Lang Lang returns with solo album ‘Piano Book’. A collection of pieces which first inspired the celebrated pianist to play the piano. Project 12 is launched with Moon Square by Berlin-based pianist, composer and producer Arnold Kasar. Joep Beving – Into The Dark Blue January 25 - Into The Dark Blue is the first single from Joep Beving’s next album, Henosis. Mari Samuelsen debuts on Deutsche Grammophon January 11 - Deutsche Grammophon is delighted to announce the signing of an exclusive agreement with Norwegian violinist Mari Samuelsen. Her first single, Max Richter’s November, is set for international release on 11 January 2019 to coincide with the ARTE broadcast of her spectacular performance last October at Beijing’s Forbidden City as part of the DG 120 celebrations (scheduled for 13 January at . 0pm CET).
The sound for acoustic records is just great. Dear visitors Follow Us to Help Improve our Project.
|6||Stück Jiddische Geschichte (In Drei Teilen)||6:24|
- Recorded At – Klangfabrik, Mieders
- Recorded At – Kulturcafe Silz
- Mastered At – The Tidefall
- Classical Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Electric Guitar, Effects [FX] – Bernd Haas
- Composed By – Bernd Haas (tracks: 2, 4 to 6, 8, 9, 11), Stefan Preyer (tracks: 1, 3, 7, 10)
- Double Bass, Effects [FX] – Stefan Preyer
- Drums, Percussion, Effects [Acoustic FX] – Florian Baumgartner
- Edited By, Mixed By – Bernd Haas
- Mastered By – Renaud Tschirner
- Photography By, Artwork – Bergwolf Agency
- Producer, Arranged By – Grammophon Acoustic Project*
- Recorded By – Andreas Prochatschek (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10), Doc Rhodes (tracks: 5, 11)
NotesTotal Playing Time: 48:30
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 120059 245618
- Rights Society: austromechana