Kim Richey - Chinese Boxes mp3 flac
You're like Chinese boxes One inside the other, inside the other One inside the other one You're smoking mirrors Plastic flowers, magic spells Misdirection, smoking mirrors, plastic flowers. How am I to know? How am I to know? You're like all four seasons One becomes the other, becomes the other One becomes the other one. You're daffodils and summer showers Turning leaves on the snow Daffodils and summer showers. How am I to know? How am I to know?
Features Song Lyrics for Kim Richey's Chinese Boxes album. Chinese Boxes Lyrics. 10. Pretty Picture Lyrics. Kim Richey Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Kim Richey Lyrics.
Complete your Kim Richey collection. Chinese Boxes (CD, Album). Chinese Boxes (CD, Album, Promo).
Kim Richey - Chinese Boxes. Country Standard Time. Kim Richey plays at Club Passim on April 18, 2018.
Since 1995 when her self-titled debut album appeared, songwriter Kim Richey has pushed her own envelope enough times so that she can't be put into any kind of box, Chinese or otherwise. Richey has experienced numerous successes as a songwriter, having her songs recorded by some of the biggest names in the country biz.
Background information. Born Wreck Your Wheels was released in 2010 Released in 2013, Thorn In My Heart was again produced by Neilson Hubbard and features guest vocals from Trisha Yearwood Discography. Peak chart positions. Release date: May 9, 1995
Artists Kim Richey Chinese Boxes. This album has an average beat per minute of 128 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 62/180 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Chinese Boxes.
Chinese Boxes - Kim Richey. Discover new music every day. Personalized feed with recommendations and new music, radio, curated playlists for every taste, easy management of your music library. Исполнитель: Kim Richey.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Jack And Jill
Written-By – Katie Herzig, Kim Richey
Written-By – Bill DeMain, Kim Richey
Written-By – Kim Richey, Mindy Smith
|4||The Absence Of Your Company
Written-By – Hannah Schneider, Kim Richey
Written-By – Kim Richey, Neilson Hubbard
|6||I Will Follow
Written-By – Katie Herzig, Kim Richey
|7||Something To Say
Written-By – Billy Mowbray, Kim Richey
|8||Not A Love Like This
Written-By – Joan Osborne, Kim Richey
Written-By – Kim Richey, Tim Kreckle
Written-By – Kim Richey
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vanguard Records
- Copyright (c) – Vanguard Records
- Recorded At – Eastcote Studios
- Mixed At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Published By – Red Equals Luck
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Made By – Sony DADC – DIDX 134748
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Percussion, Tambourine – Kim Richey
- Backing Vocals, Flute, Reeds, Triangle, Kazoo, Whistling, Saxello, Mellotron, Vibraphone, Piano – Billy Mowbray (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 9)
- Bass, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Henrik Irgens
- Creative Director [Creative Services] – Georgette Cartwright
- Drums, Percussion, Bongos – Andy MacLure
- Electric Guitar – Jez Ashurst (tracks: 1, 4, 5, 7 to 9)
- Electric Piano, Harpsichord, Piano, Bass, Electric Guitar, Organ [Hammond], Harmonium, Glockenspiel, Vibraphone – Giles Martin
- Engineer – Philip Bagenal
- Engineer [Assistant] – Anna Tjan
- Guitar – Alex Dickson (tracks: 6, 9)
- Illustration, Art Direction – Jane A. Burns
- Layout – Carrie Smith
- Mandolin – Colin Smith (tracks: 2)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, Sangwook Nam
- Mixed By – Paul Hicks
- Photography By – Taz Darling
- Photography By [Kim Richey Photo] – Jamie Arlon
- Producer – Giles Martin
- Twelve-String Guitar, Electric Guitar – Alex Dickson (tracks: 6)
NotesIncludes 16 page booklet.
℗ & © 2007 Vanguard Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 15707 98232 0
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX 134748 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 72016
- Rights Society: BMI
|79823-2A||Kim Richey||Chinese Boxes (CD, Album, Promo)||Vanguard Records||79823-2A||US||2007|