Yasunao Tone - MP3 Deviation #8 mp3 flac
- Album: MP3 Deviation #8
- MP3: 1387 mb | FLAC: 1413 mb
- Released: 2011
- Style: Abstract
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 921
- Format: MPC MOD AU MP3 VQF AA MPC
Yasunao Tone: MP3 Deviation Yasunao Tone -. Fecha: 2011. MACBA Plaça dels Àngels, 1 08001 Barcelona. Tel. info:+ 34 93 481 33 68 (museum hours).
Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering. Design – Tina Frank. Executive-Producer – Peter Rehberg. Lacquer Cut By – Rashad Becker. Mastered By – Russell Haswell. Performer, Recorded By, Sounds, Producer – Yasunao Tone.
Yasunao Tone MP3 Deviation 8 2011.
In stock now for same day shipping. MP3 Deviation Yasunao TONE.
Tracklist 1. AI Deviation 40:32 2. AI Deviation 33:24. Direct downloads for TMF users. Written and performed by Yasunao Tone. Recorded at ISSUE Project Room, Brooklyn, June 9th, 2016 by Bob Bellerue Mix and mastered by Russell Haswell. Photo by Cameron Kelley.
Yasunao Tone - MP3 Deviation Download SoundHound.
Yasunao Tone Mp3 Deviation 7 (. 9 MB) Free Mp3 Download. Yasunao Tone Mp3 Deviation 7 (. 9 MB) Free Mp3 Download on mp3normalizer. com is free to download and play. 9 MB) Free Mp3 Download - yasunao tone mp3 deviation 7 Fri, 07 Sep 2018 20:48:26 +0700 Free Download or Playing Mp3 Music Site. Yasunao Tone - MP3 Deviation on Mar 29, 2012 by ovenlovesyou. mp3 deviation 7. on Jan 11, 2017 by Yasunao Tone. Yasunao Tone - MP3 Deviation #6.
|A||MP3 Deviation #8|
|B||MP3 Deviation #8|
- Copyright (c) – Yasunao Tone
- Copyright (c) – Editions Mego
- Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Design [Cover Design] – Tina Frank
- Executive-Producer – Peter Rehberg
- Lacquer Cut By – Rashad Becker
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Russell Haswell
- Performer, Recorded By, Sounds [Original Sound Sources Made By], Producer – Yasunao Tone
NotesPerformed and recorded August 1st, 2011 in New York City.
Cut at 45 rpm at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin.
Thanks for the support of NACAM, Ramon Bauer, Thom Blake, Mark Fell, Tina Frank, Russell Haswell, Michael Holzapfel, Oliver Larkin, Tony Myatt, Andi Pieper, Peter Rehberg, Florian Voggeneder and Peter Worth.
The New Aesthetics in Computer Music research project funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council UK.
© Yasunao Tone and Editions Mego 2011.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 9 120020 388481
- Barcode (Scanned): 9120020388481