George Harrison - George Harrison: Living In The Material World mp3 flac
Living in the Material World is the fourth studio album by English musician George Harrison, released in 1973 on Apple Records. As the follow-up to 1970's critically acclaimed All Things Must Pass and his pioneering charity project, the Concert for Bangladesh, it was among the most highly anticipated releases of that year.
Guitar, Written-By, Producer – George Harrison. Keyboards – Gary Wright, Nicky Hopkins. Recorded at Apple Studio 3 Savile Row, London, . 1973 The Gramophone Company Limited. Manufactured by Apple Records, In. 1370 Avenue of the Americas, New York, .
George Harrison (1967). In May 1973 came the release of George’s second studio album of new songs, Living In The Material World. He was joined in the studio by several musician friends who had also played on All Things Must Pass and others like Jim Keltner, with whom he had worked during The Concert for Bangladesh concerts in 1971. The album and its lead single, Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) both reached number one in America and on charts around the world
George Harrison - 1973 Living in the material world - Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) 1973г 3:36. George Harrison - The Light That Has Lighted The World (1973) 3:31. По всем вопросам обращайтесь на круглосуточную, многоканальную электропочту mixmuzx.
Features Song Lyrics for George Harrison's Living in the Material World album. 30. Living In the Material World (2006 Digital Remaster) Lyrics. 31. The Lord Loves the One (That Loves the Lord) (2006 Digital Remaster) Lyrics.
Said George Harrison about one of his most popular songs, ‘Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth)’. The song became the single that was released in the US on 7 May 1973, three weeks before the album from which it was taken – George’s eagerly anticipated fourth solo album, Living in A Material World. George had been busy working on the release of the Concert for Bangladesh album and film and so he did not start work on his follow up to All Things Must Pass until midway through 1972.
I got born into the material world Getting worn out in the material world Use my body like a car, Taking me both near and far Met my friends all in the material world. Met them all there in the material world John and Paul here in the material world Though we started out quite poor We got 'Richie' on a tour Got caught up in the material world. From the Spiritual Sky, Such sweet memories have I To the Spiritual Sky How I pray Yes I pray that I won't get lost or go astray . Living In The Material World" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
|DVD1||George Harrison: Living In The Material World - Part 1|
|DVD2-1||George Harrison: Living In The Material World - Part 2|
|DVD2-2||George Plays Uke||1:37|
|DVD2-3||Deep Blue (Sound Check From Concert For Bangla Desh)||1:11|
|DVD2-4||Here Comes The Sun||2:38|
|DVD2-5||Dispute And Violence||5:12|
|DVD2-6||Growing Up In Liverpool||4:20|
|DVD2-9||The Inner Light||2:31|
|BD-1||George Harrison: Living In The Material World|
|BD-2||George Plays Uke||1:37|
|BD-3||Deep Blue (Sound Check From Concert For Bangladesh)||1:11|
|BD-4||Here Comes The Sun||2:38|
|BD-5||Dispute And Violence||5:12|
|BD-6||Growing Up In Liverpool||4:20|
|BD-9||The Inner Light||2:31|
|CD-1||My Sweet Lord (Demo)||3:33|
|CD-2||Run Of The Mill (Demo)||1:56|
|CD-3||I'd Have You Any Time (Early Take)||3:06|
|CD-4||Mama You've Been On My Mind (Demo)||3:04|
|CD-5||Let It Be Me (Demo)||2:56|
|CD-6||Woman Don't You Cry For Me (Early Take)||2:44|
|CD-7||Awaiting On You All (Early Take)||2:40|
|CD-8||Behind That Locked Door (Demo)||3:29|
|CD-9||All Things Must Pass (Demo)||4:38|
|CD-10||The Light That Has Lighted The World (Demo)||2:23|
- Distributed By – Lionsgate Home Entertainment UK
- Copyright (c) – Grove Street Productions Limited
- Copyright (c) – G.H. Estate Limited
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Compilation Producer – Giles Martin (tracks: CD)
- Engineer – Paul Hicks (tracks: CD)
- Film Director – Martin Scorsese
- Film Editor – Alan Lowe (tracks: DVD2-2 to DVD2-12, BR-2 to BR-12), Michael J. Palmer (tracks: DVD2-2 to DVD2-12, BR-2 to BR-12)
- Mastered By – Steve Rooke
- Producer – George Harrison (tracks: CD)
- Written-By – Bob Dylan (tracks: CD-3), George Harrison (tracks: CD)
NotesLimited Edition Deluxe Package Includes:
One Blu-Ray of the complete film with 11 extra features, 6 exclusive to this Deluxe Edition
Two DVDs of the film (parts 1 and 2) with 11 extra features, 6 exclusive to this Deluxe Edition
One CD featuring 10 previously unreleased recordings including demos of 'My Sweet Lord' and 'All Things Must Pass'
96-page booklet from the Abrams book title 'George Harrison: Living In The Material World' by Olivia Harrison, with foreword by Martin Scorsese and introduction by Paul Theroux.
Two presentation photos and integrated easel back for photo display.
DVD 1: 94mins approx. DVD 2: 150mins approx.
Blu-ray: 240mins approx.
CD: 30 min.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 060223 765167 >
- Matrix / Runout (DVD1, Layer 1): | LGD94765 LAYER 1 | 078841 | DVD9 |
- Matrix / Runout (DVD1, Layer 0): | LGD94765 LAYER 0 | 078823 | DVD9 |
- Mastering SID Code (DVD1): IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code (DVD1): IFPI 5082
- Mould SID Code (DVD1, mirrored): IFPI 5081
- Matrix / Runout (DVD2, Layer 1): | LGD94767 DISC 2 LAYER 1 | 078862 | DVD9
- Matrix / Runout (DVD2, Layer 0): | LGD94767 DISC 2 LAYER 0 | 078846 | DVD9 |
- Mastering SID Code (DVD2): IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code (DVD2, mirrored): IFPI 5079
- Matrix / Runout (BR, Layer 0): 00540 17926 [BR Logo] LGD94767-BD L0
- Matrix / Runout (BR, Layer 1): 00568 18062 [BR Logo] LGD94767-BD L1
- Mastering SID Code (BR): IFPI LD13
- Mould SID Code (BR, mirrored): IFPI 5099
- Matrix / Runout (CD): | LGD94767-BONUS CD | 049169 |
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LD12
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 5076
|B0016672-50||George Harrison||George Harrison: Living In The Material World (2xDVD, NTSC + Blu-ray + CD, Comp)||Universal Music Enterprises||B0016672-50||US||2011|
|B0016732-09||George Harrison||George Harrison: Living In The Material World (2xDVD, NTSC + 2xDVD-V)||Universal Music Enterprises||B0016732-09||US||2011|
|503860||George Harrison||George Harrison: Living In The Material World (Blu-ray, Multichannel)||StudioCanal||503860||Germany||2011|
|3976||George Harrison||George Harrison: Living In The Material World (2xDVD, NTSC)||Avalon||3976||Spain||2011|
|S87031DVD||George Harrison||George Harrison: Living In The Material World (2xDVD, PAL)||eOne||S87031DVD||Benelux||2011|