Eje Thelin, Palle Danielsson, John Preininger - Graz 1969 mp3 flac
- Album: Graz 1969
- MP3: 1317 mb | FLAC: 1975 mb
- Released: 2005
- Style: Post Bop, Free Jazz
- Rating: 4.2/5
- Votes: 883
- Format: MIDI AHX MPC AC3 AIFF WAV DMF
Bass – Palle Danielsson. Design – Sofia Berry. Engineer – Franz Neubauer. Liner Notes – John Preininger, Lars Westin. Liner Notes – Dave Castle. Mastered By – Tomas Ferngren. Percussion – John Preininger. Photography By – Orkester Journalen. Photography By – Bengt H Malmqvist. Producer – Lars Westin. Producer – Friedrich Waidacher. Trombone – Eje Thelin. Written-By – Eje Thelin (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9), Lennon, McCartney (tracks: 2), Trad (tracks: 3, 4). Notes.
EJE THELIN - trombone PALLE DANIELSSON - bass JOHN PREININGER - percussion. Swedish trombonist Eje Thelin had impressive technique and by 1969 had developed a style very much open to the innovations of the American avant-garde. This previously unreleased trio date finds Thelin sounding quite lyrical and melodic even at his freest. Bassist Palle Danielsson is practically a co-equal with the trombonist, both in solo space and his contributions to the ensembles.
This previously unreleased trio date finds Thelin sounding quite lyrical and melodic even at his freest. Percussionist John Preininger is stimulating in support during the set of originals, two Swedish folk songs ("Ack Varmeland Du Skna" is actually "Dear Old Stockholm") and an abstract version of the Beatles' "Fool on the Hill
Graz 1969 is a avant-garde jazz music live album recording by EJE THELIN released in 2003 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. EJE THELIN - Graz 1969. Filed under Avant-Garde Jazz By EJE THELIN. Bass – Palle Danielsson Percussion – John Preininger Trombone – Eje Thelin. Dragon DRCD377(Sweden). Recorded at ORF-Studio in Graz St. Peter, Austria, January 15, 1969. Previously unissued performances. Thanks to snobb for the addition.
Graz 1969 by Eje Thelin. Previously unreleased recording of a concert performed in Graz/Austria in January, 1969. Features Palle Danielsson on bass and percussionist John Preininger. Added by camembert electrique.
Arranged By – Eje Thelin (tracks: 3), Palle Danielsson (tracks: 4) Bass – Palle Danielsson Design – Sofia Berry Engineer – Franz Neubauer Liner Notes – John Preininger, Lars Westin. With Palle Danielsson (b) & John Preininger(d), the band performs Thelin’s originals and an abstract version of the Beatles’ Fool on the Hill. 9 tracks Rec. in Graz, Austria in Jan 1969. Data sheet CD. FORMAT.
Eje Thelin (born Eilert Ove Thelin) (June 9, 1938 - May 18, 1990) was an innovative Swedish trombonist, widely admired among fellow trombonists for his facile technique and rhythmic intensity.
00:03:53) Eje Thelin - Sixty-Nine II. Archive content. Eje Thelin - Graz 1969 - 2005/ - . 0. Eje Thelin - Graz 1969 - 2005/info. Eje Thelin - Graz 1969 - 2005/Graz 1969 Noncompliant. Eje Thelin - Graz 1969 - 2005/07 - Today. Eje Thelin - Graz 1969 - 2005/01 - Sixty-Nine . lac - 1. 8. Eje Thelin - Graz 1969 - 2005/Artwork/ - . Eje Thelin - Graz 1969 - 2005/Artwork/Disc. Eje Thelin - Graz 1969 - . ng - . 2.
Artist: Eje Thelin Album: Graz 1969 Year: 2005. The Fool On the Hill, 04:40.
|2||The Fool On The Hill||4:36|
|3||Ack Värmeland Du Sköna||5:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dragon Records
- Copyright (c) – Dragon Records
- Pressed By – DCM
- Recorded At – ORF Studio Steiermark
- Mastered At – Digitalfabriken
- Arranged By – Eje Thelin (tracks: 3), Palle Danielsson (tracks: 4)
- Bass – Palle Danielsson
- Design [Album Design] – Sofia Berry
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Franz Neubauer
- Liner Notes – John Preininger, Lars Westin
- Liner Notes [Linguistic Consultant] – Dave Castle
- Mastered By [CD-master] – Tomas Ferngren
- Percussion – John Preininger
- Photography By – Orkester Journalen
- Photography By [Thelin] – Bengt H Malmqvist*
- Producer [CD] – Lars Westin
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Friedrich Waidacher
- Trombone – Eje Thelin
- Written-By – Eje Thelin (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9), Lennon, McCartney* (tracks: 2), Trad* (tracks: 3, 4)
NotesRecorded at ORF-studio, Graz St. Peter, Austria, January 15, 1969. Previously unissued performances.
Ⓟ & Ⓒ 2005
Standard jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 391953 003778
- Matrix / Runout: [DCM logo] DRCD 377 22527-1-37 050912 2035
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L052
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b