Grand Funk - What's Funk? mp3 flac
Grand Funk – What's Funk ? Genre: Rock. possibly the worse cover of a GFR album. Some great music but the production sucks, the band at this time hated each other again. Reply Notify me Helpful.
What's Funk? is the 13th studio album by Grand Funk Railroad, released in 1983. As of 2018, it is the band's most recent album of original material likely due to departure of Mark Farner, who wrote most of the material. All songs written and composed by Mark Farner, except where noted. Side one. "Rock & Roll American Style" – 4:29. Nowhere to Run" (Holland–Dozier–Holland) – 2:39. Still Waitin'" (Don Brewer) – 4:05.
It was produced by Terry Knight and engineered by Ken Hamann. This release (aka The Red Album) was certified by RIAA with a gold record award, the first for the group. It includes a cover of The Animals' "Inside Looking Out" which is still a cornerstone of the band's live concerts today. Other key tracks include "Got This Thing on the Move", "In Need", and "Paranoid".
Performer: Grand Funk Railroad Album: What's Funk? Label: Full Moon. Grand Funk Railroad, What's Funk. Used drive : SONY BD RW BDX-S600U Adapter: 2 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No. Read offset correction : 48 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Null samples used in CRC calculations : Yes Used interface : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000
Live The 1971 Tour by Grand Funk Railroad. View all albums . What’s Funk ? By: Grand Funk Railroad (1983, Rock). 1. Rock & Roll American Style.
Grand Funk Railroad, sometimes shortened as Grand Funk, is an American rock band popular during the 1970s, when they toured extensively and played to packed arenas worldwide. David Fricke of Rolling Stone magazine once said, "You cannot talk about rock in the 1970s without talking about Grand Funk Railroad!" Known for their crowd-pleasing arena rock style, the band was well-regarded by audiences despite a relative lack of critical acclaim.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Rock & Roll American Style||4:27|
|A2||Nowhere To Run
Written-By – Holland-Dozier-Holland
|B2||It's A Man's World
Written-By – Betty Newsome*, James Brown
|B3||I'm So True||4:09|
|B4||Don't Lie To Me||4:30|
|B5||Life In Outer Space||4:18|
- Distributed By – WEA De Venezuela, S.A.
- Manufactured By – Rodven Discos
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Dennis Bellinger
- Design [Cover Concept & Design] – Peter Corriston
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Greg Mann*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – D. Brewer*
- Engineer [Engeneered By] – Dee Hurschman (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Al Hurschman (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2), Peter Thea*
- Management – Andy Cavaliere*
- Management [Equipment Manager] – Michael "Lrrch" Patterson*
- Photography By – Brian Hagiwara
- Producer – Cliff Davies (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B2)
- Producer [Pre-production] – My Friends Music Co.
- Producer, Engineer [Engineered By] – Gary Lyons
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Don Brewer
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Mark Farner
- Written-By – Brewer* (tracks: A4), Farner* (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
|9 23750-1, 1-23570||Grand Funk*||What's Funk ? (LP, Album)||Full Moon, Full Moon||9 23750-1, 1-23570||US||1983|
|LMR 6347||Grand Funk*||What's Funk? (CD, Album, RM)||Rhino Entertainment Company||LMR 6347||US||2001|
|WEA 99 251||Grand Funk*||What's Funk ? (LP, Album)||WEA||WEA 99 251||Germany||1983|
|WEA 99 251||Grand Funk*||What's Funk? (LP, Album)||Full Moon, WEA||WEA 99 251||Scandinavia||1983|
|WEA 99 251||Grand Funk*||What's Funk? (LP, Album)||Full Moon, WEA||WEA 99 251||Italy||1983|